FOR ADVERTS OR SPONSORED POST ON THIS WEBSITE PLS CONTACT US ON LOUDMOUTH.COM.NG@GMAIL.COM
10 new things we learnt about Tonto Dikeh Churchill.
- Olusegun Obasanjo is her father in law. The actress says he is her husband’s father.
- Her son’s name is Omodayo Obasanjo Churchill.
- She left DBanj’s DB Records because her and DBanj couldn’t “work it out business wise”
- Her white wedding won’t be private. She wants it in Nigeria but her hubby wants a destination wedding.
- She prefers to be called Mrs Churchill but for business she will maintain Tonto Dikeh
- This is the only relationship she has ever respected and she wanted to protect it she kept it private.
- Churchill is the only man she dated she didn’t have to give money. She told Emma, ” he is one man I didn’t have to give my money to, to be with me”. He brought her close to God.
- She hasn’t changed, she has just become a better person.
- She never thought she would get married & have a kid.
- Her husband didn’t have any fear or reservations about being with “Tonto Dikeh” he writes off people that say negative people about her.
- They dated for two years.
- She always knew it was a serious relationship, she didn’t know they would get married
- She doesn’t read or appreciate blogs.
- She says she isn’t controversial the press just made her that way.
- She is not going back to work anytime soon, because she wants to focus on family & being a mom.
1,604 total views, 2 views today