1. Smell its odor: Normally it should have the filthy offensive odor of not having been washed If you smell s’emen or se’xual liquids odor or the pleasant odor of bathing products then it’s up to you [to decide why]…
While I’m at it, the normal offensive odor should be primarily from the offensive odor of urine, slightly salty. S’emen and se’xual liquids odor are slightly fishy odor. Normally when you have the chance, smell [his pe nis] more, lick more, and slowly you will be more familiar with it.
2. Let it [the eja culate] out and look at the color, white means he has eja culated within the past 3 days, yellow means he hasn’t. (Some people say the color will change after time too, you can check yourself.)
3. C0ndom: Check if there is any condom or soap odor.
4. Question: There are tests and there are countermeasures. If you drink more liquids after doing the deed and urinate a few times, won’t you then have the stench of urine again? Answer: There is a difference between fresh urine stench and the urine stench from a day without bathing…the key still lies with experience. Normally, one must carefully observe and learn from experience.
5. Feel the balls . If they have elasticity, then he hasn’t eja culated, but if they are soft and limp, then he has eja culated [recently]. This someone else taught me.
You are likely aware that the anus is pretty darn close to the vagina. This means that fecal bacteria is also nearby, even in the cleanest of women. This situation plus sex can have an unpleasant outcome. “When you have intercourse, that penetration allows some of this bacteria to get closer to the urethra,” says Kim.Women have short urethras compared to men, so it’s easy for this bacteria (once inside) to make its way to the bladder, where it can multiple, damage tissue, and cause inflammation.
This is a urinary tract infection (UTI), which can be painful and require antibiotics. Peeing right after sex can help prevent the spread of fecal bacteria to the bladder and, there for UTIs. This is also why partners should not switch to vaginal intercourse right after anal.
2,826 total views, 1 views today