See how This Poor Young Lady Was Killed By Her Power Bank While In Her Sleep!

FOR ADVERTS OR SPONSORED POST ON THIS WEBSITE PLS CONTACT US ON LOUDMOUTH.COM.NG@GMAIL.COM

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region.

She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death.

 

power-bank

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to Continue viewing

843 total views, 1 views today

Comments

comments

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Open